ASKING PRICE: $3,940,130
CAP RATE: 6.0%
- STRATEGICALLY POSITIONED — New construction outparcel to Walmart Supercenter. High traffic counts along McNab Road (44K ADT). Located near Publix & other national retailers. Approximately 2.5 miles from main thoroughfare Florida’s Turnpike with access to I-595 & I-95.
- STRONG, RECOGNIZED TENANTS — Burger King is the second largest fast food hamburger chain in the world. The Phoenix Organization currently operates 19 Burger King franchise restaurants, with 2 additional locations coming in the next 6–8 months. Mattress Firm has the largest geographic footprint in the U.S (3,600+ locations in 49 states) among multi-brand mattress specialty retailers.
- QUALITY INVESTMENT — 100% occupied to tenants on new, 10-year leases with built-in rent increases & options. Minimal landlord responsibilities. No state income tax in Florida provides a low tax burden for the investor.
- LARGE TRADE AREA — Over 479,000 people, with an average household income of $59K+, within five miles of the property. North Lauderdale is a compact city in the center of Broward County and is a suburb of Fort Lauderdale.
- There are no features available