Asking Price: $3,940,130
Cap Rate: 6.57%
- Strategically positioned: New construction outparcel to Walmart Supercenter. High traffic counts along McNab Road (44,000 ADT). Located near Publix and other national retailers. Approximately 2.5 miles from main thoroughfare Florida’s Turnpike with access to Interstate 595 and Interstate 95.
- Strong, recognized tenants: Burger King is the second largest fast food hamburger chain in the world. The Phoenix Organization currently operates 19 Burger King franchise restaurants, with two additional locations coming in the next eight months. Mattress Firm has the largest geographic footprint in the U.S—with more than 3,600 locations in 49 states—among multi-brand mattress specialty retailers.
- Quality investment: 100 percent occupied to tenants on new, 10-year leases with built-in rent increases and options. Minimal landlord responsibilities. No state income tax in Florida provides a low tax burden for the investor.
- Large trade area: Over 479,000 people with an average household income in excess of $59,000 live within five miles of the property. North Lauderdale is a compact city in the center of Broward County and is a suburb of Fort Lauderdale.
- There are no features available