ASKING PRICE: $916,700
CAP RATE: 5.0%
- VISIBLE RETAIL LOCATION — Corner location at the signalized intersection of Calef Hwy. (NH Rte. 125), a major north-south highway through NH with heavy truck & tourist traffic, & Franklin Pierce Hwy. (NH Rte. 9), which runs east-west across the state into VT & ME & connects Barrington with the state capital of Concord.
- SUCCESSFUL CREDIT TENANT — Citizens Financial Group, Inc. is one of the nation’s oldest & largest financial institutions, with $147B in assets as of Sept. 30, 2016. They operate 3,200 ATMs & approximately 1,200 Citizens Bank branches in 11 states in the New England, Mid-Atlantic & Midwest regions.
- QUALITY INVESTMENT — Established location with zero landlord responsibilities & annual increases. New 10-year lease option exercised. New Hampshire is ranked 11th in the country for highest income levels & has the lowest tax burden than any other state.
- ACCESSIBLE TRADE AREA — Barrington is within a short distance of the seacoasts of NH & ME, about 30 miles from the state capital of Concord, and just over an hour from Boston & Portland, ME. The area is connected by state highways to the Interstate system & the Pease International Tradeport. Located minutes away from the University of NH main campus & home to the corporate offices of Turbocam International, a global turbomachinery development & manufacturing company.
- There are no features available