Asking Price: $1,376,587
Cap Rate: 6.30%
- Prime retail location: Located just off Interstate 70, Blue Springs is a short, 25-minute drive away from the major metropolitan area of Kansas City, Missouri. Blue Springs has grown to become the 10th largest city in all of Missouri and was recognized by CNN and Money Magazine as one of the “100 Best Places to Live in the United States.”
- Established, recognized retail tenant: Dollar General has over 12,500 convenient, easy-to-shop stores operating in 43 states delivering everyday low prices on name-brand products. Net sales increased by 7.9 percent in 2016, and the company is set to open 1,000 new locations in 2017.
- Quality, long-term investment: Fifteen-year base lease with four options to extend with a 10 percent increase within each option.
- Strong demographics: Over 93,000 people with an average household income of more than $89,000 live within five miles of the property.
- Notable metropolitan market: Blue Springs, Missouri is less than 20 miles from the heart of Kansas City, the sixth largest city in the Midwest and the cornerstone of the Kansas City metropolitan area. Kansas City had a GMP in excess of $41 billion in 2014, and the area continues to make economic advances due to its increased real estate development.
This property is listed in conjunction with Missouri broker David B. Zacharia (license 1999128144) of DZ Net Lease Realty, LLC (license 2010035304).
- There are no features available