Asking Price: $1,376,587
CAP Rate: 6.3%
- Prime retail location: Located just off I-70, Blue Springs is a short, 25-minute drive away from the major metropolitan area of Kansas City, MO. Blue Springs has grown to become the 10th largest city in all of Missouri and was recognized by CNN and Money Magazine as one of the “100 Best Places to Live in the United States.”
- Established, recognized retail tenant: Dollar General has 12,500+ convenient, easy-to-shop stores operating in 43 states delivering everyday low prices on name-brand products. Net sales increased 7.9% in 2016, and the company is set to open 1K new locations in 2017.
- Quality, long-term investment: 15-year base lease with 4 options to extend with a 10% increase in each option.
- Strong demographics: 93K+ people with an average household income of $89K+ live within 5 miles of the property.
- Notable metropolitan market: Blue Springs, MO is less than 20 miles from the heart of Kansas City, MO, the 6th largest city in the Midwest and the cornerstone of the Kansas City metropolitan area. Kansas City had a GMP of $41B+ in 2014, and the area continues to make economic advances due to its increased real estate development.
Listed in conjunction with Missouri broker David B. Zacharia of DZ Net Lease Realty, LCC, license #2010035304.
- There are no features available