Asking Price: $1,388,544
Cap Rate: 6.25%
- Highly visible retail site: Conveniently located off Blue Ridge Blvd. and within easy walking or driving distance from the major power center of Truman’s Marketplace, the only major power center in the city of Grandview. The trade area covers a population of more than 176,000 people, and also serves the communities of Belton, Raymore, and Harrisonville.
- Strong demographics: More than 108,000 people with an average household income of greater than $77,000 live within five miles of the property. Economic drivers to the area include Cerner Innovations Campus, Three Trails Campus, and the new Honeywell facility.
- Notable metropolitan market: The property is within close proximity to U.S. 71 and Interstate 49 with direct access to the major metropolitan area of Kansas City, Mo. Grandview is located within Jackson County, which is approximately 16.5 miles from the heart of downtown Kansas City. As of 2011, the Kansas City-Overland Park CSA had a population of more than 2.1 million, making it the sixth largest city in the Midwest. Kansas City itself had a GMP in excess of $41 billion in 2014, and the area continues to make economic advances due to its increased real estate development.
- Quality, long-term investment: No landlord expenses on brand-new construction with NNN lease. Fifteen-year base lease with four options to extend with a 10 percent increase within each option.
- Established, recognized tenant: Dollar General has more than 12,500 convenient, easy-to-shop stores operating in 43 states, all delivering everyday low prices on name-brand products. Net sales increased by 7.9 percent in 2016, and the company is set to open 1,000 locations in 2017.
This property is listed in conjunction with Missouri broker David B. Zacharia (license 1999128144) of DZ Net Lease Realty, LLC (license 2010035304).
- There are no features available