Asking Price: $1,461,600
Cap Rate: 6.20%
- Highly visible retail site: Conveniently located just down the street from the Brywood Center at the signalized intersection of East 63rd Street and Blue Ridge Cutoff, the property has direct access to Interstate 435 and the greater Kansas City metropolitan area 11 miles northeast of Raytown.
- Strong demographics: More than 135,000 people with an average household income of nearly $54,000 live within five miles of the property. Total household expenditures in the area total in excess of $2.65 billion annually.
- Notable metropolitan market: The property is within close proximity to three major interstates (including Interstate 70) with direct access to the major metropolitan area of Kansas City. Raytown is located within Jackson County, and this suburb of Kansas City is a short 11-mile drive from its downtown center. As of 2011, the Kansas City-Overland Park CSA had a population of more than 2.1 million, making it the sixth largest city in the Midwest. Kansas City itself had a GMP of of more than $41 billion in 2014, and the area continues to make economic advances due to its increased real estate development.
- Quality, long-term investment: No landlord expenses on brand-new construction with NNN lease. Fifteen-year base lease with four options to extend with a 10 percent increase within each option.
- Established, recognized tenant: Dollar General has over 12,500 convenient, easy-to-shop stores operating in 43 states, all delivering everyday low prices on name-brand products. Net sales increased by 7.9 percent in 2016, and the company is set to open 1,000 new locations in 2017.
This property is listed in conjunction with Missouri broker David B. Zacharia (license 1999128144) of DZ Net Lease Realty, LLC (license 2010035304).
- There are no features available