Asking Price: $1,461,600
CAP Rate: 6.2%
- Highly visible retail site: Conveniently located just down the street from the Brywood Center at the signalized intersection of E. 63rd St. and Blue Ridge Cutoff, the property has direct access to I-435 and the greater Kansas City metropolitan area 11 miles northeast of Raytown.
- Strong demographics: 135K+ people with an average household income of nearly $54K live within 5 miles of the property. Total household expenditures in the area total in excess of $2.65B annually.
- Notable metropolitan market: The property is within close proximity to 3 major interstates (including I-70) with direct access to the major metropolitan area of Kansas City, MO. Raytown is located within Jackson County, and this suburb of Kansas City is a short 11-mile drive from its downtown center. As of 2011, the Kansas City-Overland Park CSA had a population of 2.1M+ people, making it the 6th largest city in the Midwest. Kansas City itself had a GMP of $41B+ in 2014, and the area continues to make economic advances due to its increased real estate development.
- Quality, long-term investment: No landlord expenses on brand-new construction with NNN lease. 15-year base lease with 4 options to extend with a 10% increase in each option.
- Established, recognized tenant: Dollar General has 12,500+ convenient, easy-to-shop stores operating in 43 states, all delivering everyday low prices on name-brand products. Net sales increased by 7.9% in 2016, and the company is set to open 1K new locations in 2017.
Listed in conjunction with Missouri broker David B. Zacharia of DZ Net Lease Realty, LLC, license #2010035304.
- There are no features available