ASKING PRICE: $1,341,850
CAP RATE: 6.35%
- VISIBLE RETAIL LOCATION — Adjacent to Staples at the intersection of high traffic Palm Bay Rd. & S Babcock St./SR-507 (79.4K+ combined ADT). Across from Sabal Palm Square Center (131K+ SF) & Publix anchored Palm Bay Center (135K+ SF).
- CENTRALIZED, ACCESSIBLE MARKET — Palm Bay is perfectly located on FL’s Space Coast between Jacksonville & Miami. Cape Canaveral & Kennedy Space Center are about an hour north of the city. Orlando, drawing 62M+ annual visitors to its tourist attractions, is approximately an hour northwest. Major freeway I-95 runs through the center of Palm Bay with interchanges at Palm Bay Road & Malabar Road.
- SUCCESSFUL, ESTABLISHED TENANT — Dollar Tree is the largest and most successful single-price-point retailer in North America, operating over 14,300 stores throughout the U.S. & Canada.
- QUALITY INVESTMENT — Incremental rent increases every 5 years and minimal landlord responsibilities. No state income tax in FL provides a low tax burden for the investor.
- LARGE TRADE AREA — Over 126,000 people, with an average household income of $58K+, within 5 miles of the property. Palm Bay is the largest city in Brevard County & a principal city of the Palm Bay−Melbourne−Titusville MSA (population of 543K+).
- There are no features available