ASKING PRICE: $1,200,000
- CENTRAL, VISIBLE RETAIL LOCATION — Situated along Main Street between Stratford’s downtown and primary retail corridor along US Rte. 1/Barnum Avenue located less than 1/2 mile away.
- AFFLUENT TRADE AREA — Average household income of $77.5K+, with an estimated 2016 total household expenditure of $5.29 billion, within 5 miles of the site.
- DENSELY POPULATED MARKET — Nearly 244,000 people within 5 miles of the site. Stratford is part of the Bridgeport-Stamford-Norwalk Metropolitan Statistical Area, with an estimated 2015 population of 948,053.
- GROWING ECONOMY — Stratford is a business-friendly community that attracts highly skilled workers. With over 12,900,000 square feet of commercial, industrial, retail and office space, the town of Stratford has a diverse, thriving, growing base of successful businesses within the community. Additionally, manufacturing operations continue to thrive in Stratford, with iconic names such as Sikorsky Aircraft, supplying military and commercial helicopters. On July 20, 2015, Lockheed Martin announced an agreement to purchase Sikorsky Aircraft for $9 billion.
- REGIONALLY ACCESSIBLE — Stratford is bisected by both Interstate 95 and Metro North rail service lines — a very convenient hub serving 50 million people between Boston and Washington, D.C. New York City is within an hour’s drive. The Merritt Parkway and Route 8/25 offer access to the entire Northeast corridor.
- There are no features available