Asking Price: $2,419,333
Cap Rate: 6.00%
- Prime retail destination: The property is located near a signalized intersection and prominently positioned within ChampionsGate® Village, a $65 million mixed-use lifestyle center featuring high-end shopping and restaurants—with consistently strong sales—in more than 65,000 square feet of retail space, 37,000 square feet of office space, a Four Diamond resort, and luxury residences. ChampionsGate® Village’s two world-class golf courses—in tandem with an upscale, master-planned community—have established the center as a first-class Central Florida destination with a projected value of approximately $1 billion.
- Accessible, growing area in popular tourism-driven market: Part of the Orlando MSA (the third largest in Florida with a population of nearly 2.4 million as of March 2016). Within the heart of Central Florida with nearby direct access to Interstate 4, connecting the area to Orlando and famous area attractions, including Walt Disney World® and Universal Studios® Florida, approximately 10-25 miles away. Orlando is one of the world’s most visited tourist destinations (more than 62 million visitors in 2014 spending in excess of $33 million) and one of the busiest American cities for conferences and conventions.
- Market-leading tenant: Heartland Dental is the largest dental support organization (DSO) in the U.S. and supports over 775 dental offices in more than 34 states. In 2016, the company added multiple offices in Maine and Colorado, expanding its geographic footprint significantly.
- Quality investment: New, 10-year lease with options and increases every five years with minimal landlord obligations. No state income tax in Florida provides a low tax burden for the investor.
- There are no features available