Asking Price: $1,307,400
Cap Rate: 6.00%
- Visible, high-traffic retail site: Located along main thoroughfare state Route 436/Semoran Blvd. (55,500 ADT), and approximately 3.5 miles from major highway Interstate 4 connecting Apopka to the Orlando metropolitan area. Near Publix-anchored shopping center and other notable retailers.
- Quality investment: Absolute NNN lease with no landlord responsibilities and annual rent increases and options. No state income tax in Florida provides a low tax burden for the investor.
- Established regional tenant: La Granja has more than 40 locations from Miami to Orlando. La Granja was recognized as “The Best Peruvian Restaurant of the Year” by The Restaurant Review Magazine in 2003, “The Best Family-Style Peruvian Restaurant” in 2004, and the “Best Peruvian Cuisine of Fort Lauderdale” in 2007.
- Expansive trade area: Over 207,000 people with an average household income in excess of $71,000 live within five miles of the property. Apopka is part of the Orlando metropolitan area, which had a population of 2,134,411 at the 2010 census, making it the 26th largest MSA in the U.S., the sixth largest MSA in the southern U.S., and the third largest MSA in Florida.
- Dynamic market: Apopka is a fast-growing city that is expanding in all directions and serves as a regional commerce center.
- There are no features available