ASKING PRICE: $1,307,400
CAP RATE: 6.0%
- VISIBLE, HIGH TRAFFIC RETAIL SITE — Located along main thoroughfare SR 436/Semoran Blvd. (55.5K ADT), approximately 3.5 miles from major highway Interstate 4 connecting Apopka to the Orlando metropolitan area. Near Publix-anchored shopping center and other notable retailers.
- QUALITY INVESTMENT — Absolute NNN with zero landlord responsibilities. Annual rent increases and options. No state income tax in Florida provides a low tax burden for the investor.
- ESTABLISHED REGIONAL TENANT — La Granja has 40+ locations from Miami to Orlando. They were recognized as “The Best Peruvian Restaurant of the Year” by The Restaurant Review Magazine in 2003, “The Best Family Style Peruvian Restaurant” in 2004, & “Best Peruvian Cuisine of Fort Lauderdale” in 2007.
- EXPANSIVE TRADE AREA — Over 207,000 people, with an average household income of $71K+, within five miles. Apopka is part of the Orlando metropolitan area, which had a population of 2,134,411 at the 2010 census, making it the 26th largest MSA in the U.S., the 6th largest MSA in the Southern U.S., and the 3rd largest MSA in Florida.
- DYNAMIC MARKET — Apopka is a fast-growing city, serving as a regional commerce center, and is expanding in all directions.
- There are no features available