SALE PRICE: $3,275,000
CAP RATE: 6.68%
- PRIME RETAIL — Highly visible, new construction along busy U.S. Highway 441 (44K cars ADT) within new development site adjacent to proposed ALDI Supermarket. Across from Target & Walmart Supercenter, & near other major national retailers.
- STRONG CREDIT TENANTS — 100% occupied by successful, market-leading credit tenants with new 10 year leases.
- QUALITY INVESTMENT — Tenants have fixed rental increases throughout their base terms and renewal options. Minimal landlord responsibilities. No state income tax in Florida provides a low tax burden for the investor.
- GROWING MARKET LOCATION & TRADE AREA — Over 59K people, with an average household income of $60K+, within 5 miles of the property. Economic development plans in Mount Dora will connect the area to Wekiva Parkway, and onward to I-4. This offers significant benefits for the area, including an increase in business and industry as well as higher household incomes moving in due to the quicker commute and easier access to nearby metropolitan areas. Part of the Orlando-Kissimmee-Sanford MSA (26th largest MSA in the U.S., 6th largest in the Southern U.S., & 3rd largest in FL).
- There are no features available