SALE PRICE: $3,700,000
CAP RATE: 6.25%
- IDEAL LOCATION — Located within a rapidly growing residential and retail area along the region’s busiest thoroughfare with high traffic counts (34.8K ADT). The Petco site is within Lexington Place shopping center (236K+ SF; 100% leased) anchored by Kohl’s (adjacent to subject property), Publix, TJ Maxx and Ross Dress For Less. Near other major retailers including Super Walmart, Target, Lowe’s and Home Depot.
- PRIME ACCESSIBILITY — Just west of I-20, a major thoroughfare cutting across South Carolina, linking the state with important transportation and business hubs to the north, west and south.
- SUCCESSFUL, ESTABLISHED TENANT — With over 50 years of service, and 1,430+ stores across the U.S., Mexico and Puerto Rico, Petco has become the trusted source for high quality, premium pet products and services. Petco has an S&P Global rating of B.
- QUALITY INVESTMENT — Rent increases throughout the base term & 3, 5-year options. Provides security and stability for the investor. Minimal landlord responsibilities.
- AFFLUENT TRADE AREA — Nearly 79K people, with an average household income of $86K+, within five miles of the property. Lexington County is one of the fastest growing areas in the state and region and a leader in business and industry.
- There are no features available