Asking Price: $1,435,549
Cap Rate: 5.75%
- Easily accessible retail location: The Property is strategically positioned near multiple signalized intersections and sees daily traffic counts in excess of 24,500 VPD.
- Fast-growing county in South Carolina: Berkeley County was the fastest-growing county in the state of South Carolina from 2010-2012, and is located minutes away from Downtown Charleston. The area is less than two hours from the major tourist destinations of Myrtle Beach and Hilton Head. The county is included in the Charleston-North Charleston-Summerville MSA, which has a population of nearly 700,000.
- Quality, long-term investment: This corporate-guaranteed long-term lease features minimal landlord responsibilities and five (5) five-year options to extend with fixed rental increases within each individual option.
- Prime location for business and industry expansion: Many multi-national businesses have a significant presence within Berkeley County. Nucor Steel has invested $200 million in its Berkeley Plant over the past five years, Google has spent more than $1.2 billion on its Data Center since 2007, and Volvo broke ground on its first American factory in Berkeley in September 2015.
- There are no features available