ASKING PRICE: $8,536,585
CAP RATE: 4.1%
- PRIME RETAIL LOCATION — Corner location at the intersection of Little Havana landmark Tamiami Trl./8th St. (“Calle Ocho”) & SW 12th Ave. (41.7K combined ADT). Across from CVS. Less than 1 mile from interchange with major north-south route, I-95.
- SUCCESSFUL CREDIT TENANT — TD Bank is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S. with more than 8.5 million customers & approximately 1,300 locations.
- ABSOLUTE NNN INVESTMENT & LONG-TERM LEASE — Zero landlord responsibilities and incremental rent increases every 5 years. Rare 25-year base lease. No state income tax in FL provides a low tax burden.
- NOTABLE MARKET — Little Havana is noted as a center of social, cultural & political activity in Miami. Its annual Calle Ocho street festival is one of the largest in the world with 1M+ visitors attending. In 2017, the National Trust for Historic Preservation declared Little Havana a national treasure.
- LARGE, WORLD-RENOWNED TRADE AREA — Over 516,000 people, with an average household income of $68K+, within five miles. According to the U.S. Census Bureau, Miami’s metro area is the eighth-most populous and fourth-largest urban area in the U.S., with a population of around 5.5 million. Miami is a major center, and a leader in finance, commerce, culture, media, entertainment, the arts, and international trade.
- There are no features available