SALE PRICE: $3,000,000
CAP RATE: 4.5%
- EXCELLENT MARKET LOCATION — Part of the Orlando-Kissimmee-Sanford MSA (26th largest MSA in the U.S., 6th largest in the Southern U.S., & 3rd largest in FL); nearby Orlando International Airport is the 13th busiest in the U.S. & 29th busiest in the world.
- PRIME RETAIL — New 2016 construction adjacent to new McDonald’s; less than 3 miles from Lake Nona Medical City (650-acre health & life sciences park), Lake Nona Town Center (in-development regional shopping destination) & surrounding residential community.
- ESTABLISHED, RECOGNIZED TENANT — Wawa owns and runs more than 645 convenience store/gas station locations along the U.S. East Coast.
- QUALITY INVESTMENT — Corporate ground lease with zero landlord responsibilities and fixed 6% rental increases every 5 years.
- AFFLUENT TRADE AREA — Over 32.5K people, with an average household income of nearly $93K, within 5 miles of the property; Orlando area tourist attractions and events drew over 62 million visitors in 2014.
- There are no features available